Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID WESTP006501
No. of Openings 1+
Reporting directly to the Operation Coordinator, the successful candidates will be a part of our Production or Cleanup Department and available from May through August, 2020. The cleanup role is responsible for the cleanup of plant debris and performs all other duties as assigned by the team lead. The entry level role is responsible for any production task assigned by their team lead.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work both in a team and independently
- Flexible availability to accommodate shift work
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program
- A valid driver’s license
- Safety first attitude
- Computer skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure
- The desire to problem solve, and learn, grow, and excel
The following will be considered strong assets:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Mobile equipment experience
- Previous experience in an industrial process environment
If you are interested in the opportunity to participate in an environment where innovation and a personal commitment to safety, quality and the environment count, respond at www.westfraser.com/jobs and click “apply now”, in green at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.westfraser.com/jobs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.