Career Level Apprentice
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R9698
No. of Openings 1
You are an Apprentice Welder / Welder Helper with experience on pipe maintenance. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Perform tasks to support the welding crews
- Read and interpret drawings, weld procedures are an asset
- Understand weld types, welding materials, tools, and equipment
- Operate small power tools for the preparation or clean up of materials
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the work areas
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clear 3-year driver’s abstract
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated), or agree to submit to testing requirements
- Shift based position working 14 days on / 14 days off rotation
- Site based camp accommodation and chartered flights provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.