Career Level Ticket
Experience Previous Experience
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as a Weekend Clean-Up / Sparkwatch in Chase. Starting rate for this position is $31.60 per hour.
What You’ll Do
- Successful candidates will train in various areas of the mill.
What You Offer
- Highly motivated self-starter with a safety conscious attitude.
- Ability to work in a demanding fast paced production environment.
- Available to work days, afternoon, graveyard or weekend shifts.
- Able to work in an environment that includes exposure to weather, moving mechanical parts, noise, and radiant energy.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in labour and production roles.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise.
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team.
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Related training such as OFA3, Forklift,
- Grading ticket or trade would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, continued development and great benefits.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.