Career Level General Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R12998
No. of Openings 1
You are a Warehouse Material Handler for a high-volume distribution warehouse and yard in NE Calgary. You make certain that the Warehouse is a safe and clean space, taking ownership of order picking, shipping, receiving, equipment documentation, basic repairs/ servicing equipment, and general warehouse organization.
Join our team in Calgary, AB!
- Accurately and efficiently execute daily tasks as assigned
- Prepare and document project material orders for shipment
- Inspect and document incoming equipment returned from projects
- Document incoming purchase orders for shipping discrepancies
- Assign tools/ equipment to maintenance and repair as required
- Responsible for transporting project materials and tools to and from the warehouse
- Ensures regular organization and maintenance of storage facilities
- Perform general office duties, and maintain workspaces
- Capable of physically demanding work and standing for extended periods
- Ability to safely lift 55lb on a regular basis
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic familiarity with construction tools and equipment
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritize duties as required
- Experience operating forklifts, pallet movers and other material handling equipment
- Familiarity with MS office applications. ex/ Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Willingness to occasionally work overtime during peak seasons
- Valid driver’s license is required and driver’s annual abstract.
- Understanding and willingness to maintain HSE standards
- Warehouse and outdoor yard environment working in various weather conditions
- Union rates and benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!