Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID 1271
No. of Openings 1
DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Kenworth is an industry-leader in the heavy-duty truck & sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1500 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
This position is located at our parts, sales and service dealership in Langley, BC.
As a Parts Driver, you will be responsible for delivering and picking up parts and equipment for the dealership.
If you are an excellent driver, can efficiently manage multiple responsibilities and are able to provide great customer service, then we want to hear from you!
- Pick up and deliver parts to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors while maintaining a professional appearance of the parts department.
- Follow up with customers to see if additional parts or services are needed.
- Coordinate last minute pick-ups or deliveries with parts counter people or shipping and receiving clerk.
- Verify that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Keep an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
- Handle all paperwork and undelivered parts after unloading truck each night.
- Handle basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Advise parts manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
- Assist with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 years related experience and/or training
- Effective and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
- Good time management with demonstrated ability to efficiently multi-task with large volume in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30kgs/70lbs
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to meet required driving record for insurance purposes
- Forklift Certification would be a plus
CANADA BENEFIT PACKAGE
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!