Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety and a productive work environment!
Well known as Canada’s largest independently owned tire dealer, we are looking for Tire Technicians/ Sales & Service personnel who promote a high level of drive and commitment to service our stores. We know our success is built on our team members.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- You have strong communication skills with the desire and ability to deliver outstanding customer service experiences every time.
- Keen willingness to learn in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You can perform tire removal, installation and repair services safely for all passenger and light truck vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired, or, replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to standard operating procedures.
- Conduct diagnostics, evaluate reparability of damage, choose and complete proper repair methods.
- Assist and perform mechanical inspections and services in accordance with safety and procedural Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability and desire to work in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
Qualifications & Special Requirements
- Previous experience working in automotive, trades, or light-industrial environment.
- Well-presented, professional team player who takes initiative to get the job done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning.
- Valid driver’s license.
- High-school diploma or, GED equivalent.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to health and safety.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.