Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience 1- 3 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Tire Technician (Commercial) – Rocky Mountain House, AB
Kal Tire is recruiting for a Tire Technician (Commercial) focusing on providing top service to our customers by performing tire services for passenger and light trucks.
As an ideal candidate, you have a strong desire to be in the automotive industry, a willingness to learn the oversize industry, a passion for people, and an understanding of the true value of good customer service. You will be reporting to the Store Manager, We will provide a thorough paid training program that includes hands-on experience, product and safety training, and opportunities for advancement.
• Troubleshoot, repair, and perform service work on a wide variety of passenger, light trucks, commercial tires and wheels including removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installation, reinstallations and diagnostics.
• Provide exceptional customer service and exceed every customer’s expectation.
• Assist with designated in-shop service as directed by Store Manager.
• Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety standards and environmental policies while ensuring work is done on time
Required Skills and Experience
• 1+ year in shop and with road service or tire technician experience is considered an asset but not required.
• Mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve on the spot.
• Methodical and patient approach with strong attention to detail.
• Team player who is able to work unsupervised.
• Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment and comfortable lifting 50lbs at shoulder height.
• Safety mindset, willing to wear all required PPE, and follow all safety procedures.
Education and Special Requirements
• A high school diploma is a minimum requirement.
• Automotive pre-employment program or high school shop experience is considered an asset.
• Valid driver’s license is required
• Competitive wages, full benefits program, and RRSP matching programs.
• A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
• A strong and growing brand with over 260 locations servicing both retail, commercial & mining customers across Canada with possibility of advancement
• Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in the Tire Technician (Commercial) opportunity. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants.