Career Level Journeyman
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 2021-15081
No. of Openings 1
Temporary Special Assignment, Journeyperson Millwright – (Vanscoy, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position reports to a Mill Maintenance Supervisor.
This position is located in Vanscoy, Saskatchewan, Canada and is not available for remote work.
This position is temporary in nature and estimated to be up to Feb 15, 2022.
What you will do:
- Support safety and continuous improvement programs
- Install, maintain, and repair of rotating and stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment
- Perform preventative and operational maintenance using procedures such as vibration analysis, and repair or replace defective parts when necessary
- Maintain and support equipment records and repair history
- Provide data for cause and failure analysis
- Take part in planning and scheduling within work systems
What you will bring:
- Journeyperson Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Certificate
- Safety First mindset – Ability to perform all tasks while demonstrating positive safety behavior and safety leadership
- Proven history of demonstrating “Respect in the Workplace” values
- Mindset emphasizing the importance of Diversity and Inclusion in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP a benefit
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment and that proof of vaccination will be required, with minimal exceptions, unless prohibited by applicable law. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran