Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID 571
No. of Openings 1
NCSG Hauling and Rigging have a great opportunity for a Swamper in our Fort St John branch. The Swamper is an integral member of the team responsible for assisting the loading, offloading and rigging. The Swamper will have responsibility for following all company and a client policies, practices and procedures and representing the company in a professional manner.
- Complete pre job system evaluations and FLRA’s on a daily basis to ensure all hazards are identified and mitigated.
- Light troubleshooting when required.
- Ensures work activities are performed in a safe, productive and efficient manner.
- Ensures all required paperwork including but not limited to; time sheets including job numbers, FLRA’s, maintenance requests are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Class 5 Drivers License and clean abstract are required.
- Certifications including H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection and First Aid.
- Camp work will be required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas, Mining and/or Power Industry.
- Understanding of rigging fundamentals is an asset.
- Must be or willing to become a member of CLAC.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment to make decisions based on information.
- Results orientated and achievement motivated.
- Safety orientated.
- Operates with high integrity; builds trust, quickly wins and sustains credibility in relationships with others.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com