Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Store Manager Trainee – Join our Retail Store Leadership Team!
Due to growth, Kal Tire is hiring a Store Manager Trainee at the Prince Albert store to join our retail store leadership team. The ideal candidate brings a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit, with exceptional drive and dedication who will ensure their Kal Tire location is run in an efficient, profitable and safe environment for team members, customers and guests.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managerial role within the automotive, or related industry.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven sales abilities, preferably in a counter sales or customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of budget and inventory management.
- Ability to operate with confidence and sound judgment under pressure; able to prioritize, excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in recruiting, retaining and developing team members.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment involving constant movement and heavy lifting throughout the shift.
- Maintains a strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Qualifications & Special Requirements:
- High school diploma; postgraduate diploma/degree, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to relocate within the region.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasional travel.
Kal Tire offers competitive wages, benefits, and an RRSP matching program. An accelerated training program will be provide.