Career Level Management
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Store Manager Trainee – Join our Commercial mixed Store Leadership Team!
Due to the consistent growth at the Ottawa location, Kal Tire is hiring a Store Manager Trainee to join our commercial mixed store leadership team. The ideal candidate will bring a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit, with exceptional drive and dedication that will ensure their Kal Tire location is run in an efficient, profitable and safe environment for team members, customers and guests.
Required Skills & Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a managerial role within the automotive, or related industry.
- Ability to manage offsite commercial 4 satellite locations (West End Ottawa, Osgoode, Cornwall, and Osgoode)
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven sales abilities, preferably in a counter sales or customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of budget and inventory management.
- Ability to operate with confidence and sound judgment under pressure; able to prioritize, excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in recruiting, retaining and developing team members.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment involving constant movement and heavy lifting throughout the shift.
- Maintains a strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Qualifications & Special Requirements
- High school diploma; postgraduate diploma/degree, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to relocate within the region.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasional travel.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching program. An accelerated training program will be provided.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the hiring or employment process, applicants/team members are asked to make their needs/requirements known.