Career Level Management
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Store Manager – Join our Retail Store Leadership Team!
Due to growth, Kal Tire is hiring the Store Managers in Hamilton, ON to join our retail store leadership team. The ideal candidate brings a dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit, with exceptional drive and dedication who will ensure their Kal Tire location is run in an efficient, profitable and safe environment for team members, customers and guests.
Required Skills & Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial role in a customer-facing industry given to an automotive or related background.
- Exposure to managing profit and loss statements in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding customer service experiences, every time.
- Proven sales abilities, preferably in a counter sales or customer-facing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge of budget and inventory management.
- Ability to operate with confidence and sound judgment under pressure; able to prioritize, excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in recruiting, retaining and developing team members.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment involving constant movement and heavy lifting throughout the shift.
- Maintains a strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Qualifications & Special Requirements
- High school diploma; postgraduate diploma/degree, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to relocate within the region.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasional travel.
Kal Tire offers
- An outstanding corporate culture where you become part of the Kal Tire family
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A very competitive salary
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program and life insurance
- A strong and growing brand with over 250 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
- Work hard, play hard mentality – you WILL be rewarded
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.