Career Level Supervisor
Experience 5-7 Years
Posting ID 491
No. of Openings 1
NCSG Crane & Heavy Haul Trans Tech is looking for an SPMT / Jack & Slide Supervisor for our Acheson, AB branch. The SPMT / Jack & Slide Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and directing all aspects of loading, offloading and setting of various over dimensional loads including modules and transformers. The SPMT / Jack & Slide Supervisor will assist with enforcing all company and client policies, practices and procedures, act as a liaison between customers and the company and will be able to identify potential business expansion and new business opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the effective on-site management of company operations.
- Supervises daily operational activities for assigned work areas (job site or in the yard working on equipment).
- Ensures work activities are performed in a safe, productive and efficient manner.
- Reviews pre job system evaluations and FLRA’s on a daily basis to ensure all hazards are identified and mitigated.
- Ensures all required paperwork including but not limited to; time sheets including job numbers and FLRA’s. Ensure that maintenance requests are completed and submitted in a timely manner with any required company and or client signatures.
- Act as a trainer / coach and mentor specifically towards the skills required for SPMT and Jack & Slide operations.
- Represents the company as a liaison to help resolve any customer, employee, or contractor concerns in a professional manner. Ensures all site rules are communicated to employees and adhered to at all times.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Scheuerle SPMT experience required with manufacture training or other reputable training is essential.
- Jacking experience and knowledge of hydraulic skidding systems and gantry systems (functions, capabilities and standards) required.
- Experienced n operating hydraulic platforms and conventional trailers.
- Class 1 Drivers License an asset.
- Safety Certifications including CSTS 2020, H2S Alive, and First Aid.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar supervisory role in the Oil and Gas, Mining and/or Power Industry.
- Must be able to manage and lead multiple crews.
- Maintenance experience is an asset.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to make quick and difficult decisions. Ability through leadership skills to teach and mentor their team to success.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment to make decisions based on information, with a key focus on execution.
- Results orientated and achievement motivated. Driven to succeed by being diligent and on task through hard work and commitment.
- Operates with high integrity; builds trust, quickly wins and sustains credibility in relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Successful candidates will have a good industry reputation known to be hardworking, caring and diligent in their responsibilities. Willing to lead, work together and train others in their field of expertise.
NCSG is a one-stop lift and heavy haul service provider. Our professional project management, planning and lift and heavy haul teams combine to make NCSG a solution provider of choice. Our branch locations are strategically situated throughout Western Canada to ensure the most cost effective and best service for our customers. NCSG is a privately-owned company. For further information please see our website www.ncsg.com
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!