Career Level Equipment Operator
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R12962
No. of Openings 1
You are an experienced, enthusiastic and diligent Snow Plow Operator. You bring a Class 1 or 3 driver’s license who takes pride in keeping highways safe. We offer training, benefits and career growth potential with advancement opportunities. You will be responsible for clearing and maintaining the highways, cleaning up access roads, and sanding approaches along the right of way of our Transmountain spreads with the use of snow plow trucks, loaders, and other equipment.
Join the Ledcor Highways team in Valemount, BC!
- Operate snowplow trucks, wheel loaders, and other heavy equipment to ensure the safety and maintain the operational function of required roads, accesses and laydown yards
- Experience operating a snowplow truck and/or wheel loader is required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks
- Must possess a valid, clean Class 1 or 3 driver’s license with air endorsement
- Must provide a copy of a valid driver’s abstract
- Potential for nightshift, as required
- Work will be outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!