Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 1- 3 Years
Location: Burns Lake, BC
JJM Construction is involved in all aspects of construction such as heavy civil, structural, marine construction and environmental and navigational dredging. JJM is committed to providing every project with a highly skilled work force, a highly respected management team, highly developed quality control and safety programs and a commitment to growth, stability, quality and performance to get the job done right. JJM Construction Ltd. is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace with safety as a primary consideration in all we do.
JJM Construction is looking for Skilled Workers on a contract basis for a project in the Burns Lake BC area. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract (per company insurance requirements) and have Construction Safety Training System (CSTS-20) and WHMIS certification, in addition to the position specific qualifications outlined under each position vacancy, as follows:
Positions and Qualifications
- Rock Truck Operator (30-40-tonne) – Minimum of 2 years’ operating experience, off highway preferred.
- Heavy Equipment Operators – Heavy Equipment Operator Certificate (preferred). Minimum of 5 years’ operating experience for each piece of heavy equipment required for the project (dozers, back-hoes, excavators). Demonstrated knowledge in civil construction.
- Surveyor (Junior) – Minimum of 1 year of experience on a civil construction site. Physically fit with excellent stamina.
Health and Safety
- Strictly adhere to the JJM Construction OHS Manual.
- Follow JJM Construction safe work practices and safe job procedures.
- Follow the BC Occupational Health and Safety and Transport Canada Regulations.
- Ensure a safe work environment for our people, clients, subcontractors, and the public.
Please attach and forward your resumé stating the desired position you are applying for in the message of your email.