Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID R8569
No. of Openings 1+
You have previously worked alongside crews within a pipeline environment and are a team player who is willing to lend a hand whenever assistance is required to get the job done. You make Safety a top priority and ensure that each work site is a safe, clean space. Join our pipeline teams in Valemount, BC and Anzac, AB today!
- Complete specific pipeline labour related tasks based on role specific requirements
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision.
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings and take active role in the client driven health and safety program
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ pipeline construction experience
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed and stand for extended periods of time
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and valid full-driver’s license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being
- Must hold valid First Aid, Ground Disturbance and PCST tickets
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work outdoors year-round in variable seasonal weather
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.