Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID R9359
No. of Openings 1
You are an experienced Labourer with experience to support us on a potash mine project. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Leroy SK. This is a long-term project which includes heavy earthworks from mass excavations, ditching, road construction and laydown development. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team on site!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support bulk earthworks and construction, including rigging and hoisting, trenching, dewatering, unloading and moving materials, working in a high traffic work area, shoveling, raking etc.
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Act as a spotter and flagger for heavy equipment operators
- Must have 3+ years previous labouring experience in an heavy industrial setting
- Rigging and hoisting experience and ticket is an asset.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, work in confined spaces (Confined Space ticket is an asset).
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour work days
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.