Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 214430
No. of Openings Multiple
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We’re a community of builders committed to building better communities. That’s why we’re always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what’s next in our industry.
We’re also looking at what’s next for you and we can help you build a career you’re proud of.
We are seeking candidates for trades for the Cascade Power Plant project located southwest of Edson, AB.
As a craft worker for our PCL Energy District, you will contribute to our team by:
- Having excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in a team or alone
- Being be able to take direction
- Being safety conscious and adhere to all PCL safety processes and policies
- Having the qualification and training requirements are dependent on specific work conditions
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills, good attitude and willing to learn
- Industrial experience an asset, not a must, however, must be willing to adhere to industrial safety standards
- Must be able to work in a team or alone
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to all PCL safety processes and policies
- A negative Drug & Alcohol test required
- Other qualifications may be required
Work Conditions & Remuneration:
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Must have reliable transportation
- 10 days on and 4 days off shift rotation
- 10 hours per day
- Competitive wages, benefits and pension plans as per collective agreement
- Safety training provided
- Opportunity for Advancement
- LOA and travel available for those who qualify
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work everyday. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants an will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.