Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID 229995
The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We’re a community of builders committed to building better communities. That’s why we’re always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what’s next in our industry.
We’re also looking at what’s next for you and how we can help you build a career you’re proud of. We are seeking experienced Skilled Construction Labourers located in the North Vancouver Area, British Columbia.
As a Skilled Construction Labourer for our North Vancouver Area, you will contribute to our team by:
- Stripping formwork, cleaning and stacking material.
- Chipping Concrete, patch and sack as well as grouting bases is considered an asset
- Completing Hand excavation if needed.
- Having Misc. Carpentry skills such as doing guardrails and hoardings
- Housekeeping, general cleanup and site maintenance.
- Completing task hazard assessments and maintain a safe work environment
What you will bring to the role:
- Have 1-year previous construction labouring experience and some carpentry skills in a related field
- Be in good health and physically fit
- Work in heavy commercial or civil concrete construction considered a plus
- Previous experience working with hand and power tools considered a plus
- Experience in operation of a counter balance forklift and/or rough terrain forklift an asset.
- Must be local to the GVRD area for consideration (no LOA)
Benefits and Training with PCL
- A matching retirement savings plan
- Extended health plan (Prescription drugs, dental and other coverage)
- Safety and equipment training provided.
- Apprenticeship bursaries for technical training
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
How to Apply
To apply, simply click on the “Apply for the Job” button and attach resume. Please specify in the message that you are applying for the following job posting:
Skilled Construction Labourers – North Vancouver, British Columbia (Job Number: 229995)
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!