Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience Previous Experience
Rafter 4K Contracting Ltd. has established themselves over the past 30 years as a specialist in Project Management in the Okanagan Valley. This comes with the discipline of; planning, costing, organizing, timing, motivating and controlling resources to achieve specific goals. We understand the necessity of managing the goals of the project to complete it while honouring any possible constraints. Common constraints are time, quality, and budget; our team considers all three equally important, as overall satisfaction is key to any successful project experience.
Skilled Construction Labourers
Labourer positions available immediately. We have been improving peoples’ property and lives in the Okanagan for over 25 years and have a fantastic crew that is a huge part of our ongoing success. We are involved in a variety of projects; interior & exterior renovations, footings & framing, decks, swimming pools, and much more. Seeking labourers for a wide range of duties, but generally outdoor, heavy, physical work. Full-time permanent and part-time seasonal positions available. Wage dependent on education and experience, potential for health and dental benefits package.
- Must have reliable transportation, jobs are not always near bus stops
- Attention to Detail & Pride in Quality Workmanship a Must!
- Looking for a Positive Attitude, Reliability, Strong work Ethic, Good Communication Skills
- Ability to follow WCB & various safety regulations
- Level 2 or 3 Occupational First Aid or WCB equivalent
- WHIMIS training
- Previous construction experience
- Any additional training and certifications
Please apply with resume – No Phone Calls Please! Only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted, thank you for submitting your application and we wish you the best with your job search.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!