Career Level Equipment Operator
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID R12997
No. of Openings 1
You are a Skilled Skid Steer Operator and Labourer with experience to support us on industrial piping projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working on the DOW Ethylene Pipeline project. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
- Operate a skid steer for snow removal, laying sand and other duties as assigned.
- Complete specific pipeline labour related tasks based on role specific requirements
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to lead hand
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings and take active role in the client driven health and safety program
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years construction experience
- Must have at least 2 years of solid Skid steer experience
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed and stand for extended periods of time
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and valid full-driver’s license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being operated
- Valid Drive Safe and Fall Protection are considered and asset
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work outdoors year-round in variable seasonal weather
- Experienced applicants that reside in Fort Saskatchewan, AB or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Project to commence in October with estimated completion in February 2023;
- 5 shifts/week; 10 hours per day Monday to Friday
- Drive in, drive out position with parking available on-site. No camp accommodations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!