Career Level Certification
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Wiltech Developments Inc. is a family owned and operated business that is the successful result of four generations of hard work and enterprising ingenuity in the fields of road construction and bulk earth demographics. Incorporated in 1985, Wiltech now employs a variety of highly qualified employees with many years of experience behind them.
We are currently seeking a shop foreman/lead hand immediately for a busy heavy duty equipment/truck shop
The candidate must have heavy duty mechanical background and experience with heavy equipment and gravel/highway trucks.
Must have the following abilities and skills:
- Mechanical experience with Heavy Duty Diesel Equipment (mostly CAT)
- Mechanical experience with Highway Trucks & Trailers, etc.
- Organize shop, parts ordering and receiving
- Safe and efficient running of shop and crew
- Scheduling of crew’s hours and workload
- Coordinating equipment & vehicle repair schedules
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft office) CAT SIS, internet
- Valid driver’s license
- Be physically fit
This position reports directly to the President and coordinates with the Daily Operations Manager. This is a fast-paced, full-time demanding position and offer a generous compensation and benefits (dental, medical, etc.) package is available to the right candidate.
To apply, please send resume or work experience and specify the position you are applying for!
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!