Career Level Entry-Level Training
Experience 1- 3 Years
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customer expectations.
Northside Industries requires positive, team-oriented individuals who can contribute to the growth of the company by supporting our Shipping and receiving department. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Packaging parts to ensure safe and defect free arrival of items to customers
- Generating pack-lists
- Material handling
- Order picking
- Loading and unloading freight and delivery trucks
- Operating warehouse tools and equipment
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Following safety standards and guidelines
- High attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with basic hand tools, power tools, and measuring tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Forklift experience/certification
- 1+ years of shipping experience is an asset
- Class 5 drivers’ license is an asset
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries is a proud ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that applicants refrain from dropping resumes off at our office to better protect our staff and employees.
Northside also offers a $500 signing bonus upon completion of the mandatory 90-day probation period.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply for the Job” button and attach your resume. Please specify in your application to this posting, the position you are applying for!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Note: only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please quote “mytrades.ca” in your response to this posting.