Career Level Journeyperson
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID R13102
No. of Openings 1
Union/Non Union Position
When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Scaffolder you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray, AB today!
- Utilizes site drawings and written instructions to select materials required to set ground levels for scaffolds
- Lifts and positions sections of scaffolding and bolts pipes together to build scaffolding as per site requirements
- Assembling, dismantling, and modifying system and tube and clamp scaffolds
- Knowledge of isometric drawings an asset
- Take direction from supervisors and work well in a team environment
- Must have a Journeyperson Scaffolder ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or must be a registered Scaffolder Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid First Aid, Ground Disturbance and PCST certification
- Must possess a valid FP (Fall Protection) certification
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is an asset
- Long term projects, site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!