Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID R7051
No. of Openings 1
Ledcor’s Pipeline group is seeking Sandblaster Coaters positions for our Transmountain Expansion project in Valemount, BC. As a Sandblaster/Coater, you will be responsible for preparing pipe surfaces for coating, and for applying coatings to prepared surfaces while upholding Ledcor’s safety and quality standards. You are a team player who helps out when needed.
Join our pipeline team today!
- Prepare pipeline materials for coating, and apply coating to the materials.
- Operate & maintain sandblasting and coating equipment to job specifications.
- Properly protect and mask sandblasting and coating work areas.
- Communicate work progress and safety performance to the site supervision
- Maintain all equipment and tools in good and safe working condition and report any findings to supervision.
- Participate in daily tool box talks and take active role in the client driven health and safety program
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ construction experience working on mainline pipeline projects.
- Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks as needed.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to work with little supervision, while adding to a safe and positive team environment is a must.
- Rotational shift equivalent to a 3/1
- Camp based accommodation
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and specify the position you are applying for.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!