Career Level Heavy Equipment Operator
Experience 1- 3 Years
Posting ID R13013
No. of Openings 1
Union/Non Union Position
As an experienced Rock Truck Operator, you put safety and efficiency first.
Come join our team in Fort McMurray, Alberta today!
- Safe and efficient operation of 777 articulated trucks to meet production targets.
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities.
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns.
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum one-year of heavy civil experience is preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Applicants who reside locally will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 20/10 shift schedule, working 11.5 hours per day
- Camp is provided but employees must make their own way to site (travel allowance is provided)
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!