Career Level Equipment Operator
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID R9815
No. of Openings 1
You are a Rig Operator with experience working in industrial or pipeline project settings. You are familiar with both driven and sheet piling procedures. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team today!
- Operate piling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Fully understand all safety aspects of equipment operation on an industrial site
- Successfully complete all necessary paperwork legibly and correctly
- Perform small mechanical repairs to the respective piece of equipment
- Previous crane operating experience is highly desired
- Experience with both driven and sheet piling
- Understands the mechanical aspects of the specific piece of equipment they are operating
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Strong commitment to health and safety on the worksite
- Must possess valid PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training), First Aid Lvl C with CPR and Ground Disturbance Lvl 2 certificates.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- This is a site based role near Valemont, BC
- 14 on, 7 off shift schedule
- Work will be outside in all weather conditions
- Candidates must be flexible to work various shift rotations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.