Career Level Post Secondary Degree
Experience 5-7 Years
Posting ID REGIO001302
No. of Openings 1
What will you be doing?
- Firstly, you will be leading with safety. Your decisions, actions and interactions with others will be based around safe work practices.
- You will provide support by researching, designing, developing, testing, or supervising installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for implementing electrical best practices across all our sites. You will challenge the status quo, support and drive accountability in the field of electrical engineering.
- It is essential that you understand process hazards, failure mechanisms, and safeguards. You will respond to plant issues and emergencies, and own daily Key Process Indicators and trends to ensure optimum performance.
- You will plan and lead electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shutdowns and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; and updating cost estimates.
Who are you?
- You hold a B.S. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering. You have 5 years or more experience as an Electrical Engineer in an industrial manufacturing setting.
- Experience in the energy field and with plant commissioning is required.
- You are skilled in data analyses and various methodologies of risk assessment (e.g. PHA’s, HAZOP’s, RCA’s, etc.)
- You should have experience working across functions and geographies. You have a sense of urgency; a customer focused attitude and you are agile within a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
We are at our best when we help each other achieve the things that are important to each of us. So that you know what to expect, and to help you prepare, the application process for this role is completion of an online form, then uploading your Resume.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.