Career Level Manager
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and working out of Campbell River, BC you are responsible for growing revenue streams by finding new opportunities, researching leads, working with multiple stores over large areas, and establishing relationships with prospective clients.
You will work independently to sell Kal Tire Service Solutions to new clients in your regional market, understand the mining/transportation industries and serve as a consultative business partner to your client group. You will be working along with the operation teams and accomplishing common goals and objectives. Are you sales-driven, independent business minded, self-sufficient, and a hard worker?
- Competitive wages
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A strong and growing Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
- Incentive program – Additional bonuses may be obtained
- Discounts on Tires and other Kal Tire services
- Focuses on regional customers to establish net new business for the region.
- Prospects, negotiates, and acquires new business to achieve sales targets.
- Works both independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within the assigned regional portfolio to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- Collaborates with stake holders to align market strategies with applicable business objectives for the portfolio.
- Utilizes performance tracking, reports, presentations, and other documents as required to differentiate Kal Tire as a supplier of choice.
- Collates and maintains client information in the CRM database to ensure current account information and insights.
- Records and tracks all metrics related to sales strategies; reviews and develop client service and retention plans.
- Analyzes sales data to inform and/or update portfolio strategies.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and Kal Tire ambassador for clients, internal partners, and the overall regional network; demonstrates grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
- Maintains an expert level of knowledge of all Kal Tire products and service offerings as required.
- Proactively builds business acumen for each client portfolio as applicable to the role; stays up to date in current market trends, relevant technology, etc.
- 3-5 years work experience in business development; CSA or CSP designation an asset
- Experience in the tire industry considered an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to build and grow relationships with stakeholders at various levels.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Kal Tire’s products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service focused approach.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, and all other sales tools provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Flexible to travel as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
ABOUT KAL TIRE:
Solving our customers’ tire challenges; It’s how we roll – and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC.
Our expertise & our make-it-happen approach to service at our over 260 retail locations have made us a trusted partner for consumers, industries, and fleets large and small across Canada.
Apply online today and be sure to follow us on our social media channels! www.kaltire.com/careers