Career Level Manager
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for growing revenue streams by finding new opportunities through B2B sales, researching leads, working with multiple stores over large areas, and establishing relationships with prospective clients. You will work independently to sell Kal Tire Service Solutions to new clients in your regional market, high-performance track record in sales growth, understand the mining/transportation industries and serve as a consultative business partner to your client group. You will be working along with the operation teams and accomplishing common goals and objectives.
- Focuses on regional customers to establish net new business for the region.
- Prospects, negotiates, and acquires new business to achieve sales targets.
- Works both independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within the assigned regional portfolio to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- Collaborates with stake holders to align market strategies with applicable business objectives for the portfolio.
- Utilizes performance tracking, reports, presentations, and other documents as required to differentiate Kal Tire as a supplier of choice.
- Collates and maintains client information in the CRM database to ensure current account information and insights.
- Records and tracks all metrics related to sales strategies; reviews and develop client service and retention plans.
- Analyzes sales data to inform and/or update portfolio strategies.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and Kal Tire ambassador for clients, internal partners, and the overall regional network; demonstrates grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
- Maintains an expert level of knowledge of all Kal Tire products and service offerings as required.
- Proactively builds business acumen for each client portfolio as applicable to the role; stays up to date in current market trends, relevant technology, etc.
- 3-5 years work experience in business development; CSA or CSP designation an asset
- Experience in the tire industry considered an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to build and grow relationships with stakeholders at various levels.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Kal Tire’s products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service focused approach.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, and all other sales tools provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
KAL TIRE OFFERS
- Competitive wages and Variable pay (Aimshare)
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, long-term disability, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A COMPLETE comprehensive and purposeful training program
- A strong and growing brand with over 260 locations servicing both retail and commercial customers across Canada
- Exposure to the newest tools and technology in automotive
- Flexible to travel as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process.
Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” in your application to this job posting!