Career Level Red Seal
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
- Work-Life Balance: Work schedules that allow you to be home each night.
- Compensation: Competitive wage and benefits. Benefits plan includes: extend health and dental, life and disability, short- and long term disability, RRSP, EAP.
- Career Growth: Training, development, and growth opportunities in a stable environment.
- Culture: Interfor builds value for employees by providing a career where they contribute, grow and prosper. We bring out the best in our employees by offering long-term, rewarding careers supported by training and education, opportunities for promotion, and great benefits. We’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
What You’ll Do
- Preventive maintenance and repair of mill equipment.
- Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, following all safety rules and regulations.
- This position has varied shifts
What You Offer
- Red Seal Millwright certification.
- Strong safety background.
- Sawmill experience an asset.
- Good technical, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment.
- Ability to function under pressure.
Interested in being a part of our team?
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.