Career Level Red Seal
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 6367
No. of Openings 1
Red Seal Millwright, Grand Forks, British Columbia
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as a Red Seal Millwright in Grand Forks. Starting rate for this position is $46.09 per hour.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while following all safety rules and regulations.
- Preventive maintenance, repair and maintenance of sawmill, planer and kiln hot oil system equipment.
- Fabricate, construct and install equipment and machinery with the use of blueprints and diagrams.
- Solve problems and work as part of a team focused on machine reliability and breakdown prevention.
What You Offer
- Red Seal Millwright certification.
- Strong safety background.
- Be a positive contributor to a team.
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
- Work-Life Balance: Work schedules that allow you to be home each night.
- Compensation: Competitive wage and benefits. Benefits plan includes: extend health and dental, life and disability, short- and long-term disability, pension, EAP.
- Career Growth: Training, development, and growth opportunities in a stable environment.
- Culture: Interfor builds value for employees by providing a career where they contribute, grow and prosper. We bring out the best in our employees by offering long-term, rewarding careers supported by training and education, opportunities for promotion, and great benefits. We’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.