Career Level Red Seal
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1+
Automotive Service Technician – 3rd year or Red Seal
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician is responsible for conducting maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service oriented, retail environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Successful completion of 3rd year, or Red Seal certification with experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.