Career Level Red Seal
Experience 3-5 Years
Red Seal Mechanic/Apprentice
Kal Tire is currently recruiting for a full-time, red seal certified Red Seal Mechanic/Apprentice to join our busy location in Port Kells, Langley, BC. In this role, the Red Seal Mechanic/Apprentice is responsible for vehicle maintenance on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented retail environment. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Retail mechanic/level 3 or 4 apprentice with successful completion of Red Seal certification.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid class driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with Sales team.
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.
Kal Tire offers a competitive wage, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.