Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience Entry Level
Posting ID QUALI001340
No. of Openings 1
- Responsible for performing a variety of construction, repair, installation and maintenance activities that support Pinnacle’s pellet production systems.
- Operates a variety of equipment and tools related to maintenance and rail activities as well as performing related duties as:
- Ensure the highest level of safety standard, ensuring compliance with all applicable government regulations and corporate policies.
- Performs cleaning tasks per daily, weekly or monthly schedules or as assigned by the Plant Manager or their designate.
- Assists in safely and efficiently loading of rail cars.
- Assists in loading pellets and completing the necessary administrative tasks for shipping of pelletized pellets.
- Participates in continuous improvement and quality control initiatives.
- Operates mobile equipment as assigned.
- Reports safety incidents and or infractions.
- Assists maintenance staff or completes basic maintenance tasks when plant is down alone or under the direction of maintenance staff.