Career Level High School or Equivalent
Experience 1- 3 Years
No. of Openings 1
- Facility & Pipeline Decommissioning
- Integrity digs
- Facility & Wellsite and Pipeline Demolition
- Facility & Wellsite Construction & Maintenance
- Accommodations Provided (Hotel or Camp)
- Typical shift schedule of 17 days on & 4 days off depending on project
- Ability to work in the areas of High Level, Rainbow Lake, Zama, Manning, Red Earth, Fort St John
- Travel required
- Prepare pre job lease and post install inspections when required
- Review and execute required documentation of completed jobs, including sales orders, work orders, safety-related documentation, etc. and ensures all the paperwork is complete
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the level of service they expecting from Strike by answering any technical questions.
- Abide by Strike’s Health and Safety policies and work safe procedures.
- Reviews JSAs for accuracy/completion.
- Reports all non-conformances/quality issues or potential problems related to the product/service to management.
- Participates in operational meetings (internal & external).
- Perform field inspections/evaluations on staff for quality and safety performance.
- Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings using hoists, lift trucks, hand and power tools.
- 0-1+ years related experience
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to read and follow written instructions, analyze, and interpret working drawings, technical specifications, etc.
- Ability to work at heights and follow fall protection policies
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience with overhead lifting equipment
- High School GED (General Education Diploma) or equivalent
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the country in which the position is located
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Alcohol and Drug Screening
Who we are
Strike Group is a Canadian company with various locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Manitoba. Strike Group has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2007, and in 2013 was awarded Contractor of the Year by Alberta Venture.
At Strike we demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
Strike encourages and supports professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the Strike team that makes those communities thrive.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.