Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. In Kelowna is seeking a Pump Technician for our Pump & Valve Service Department.
Career Level Ticket
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Candidates must have exceptional mechanical aptitude, work ethic and troubleshooting skills.
Some basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Field removal and installation of pumps of various types and sizes
- Pump system troubleshooting
- New equipment Installations, field alignments and vibration analysis
- Precision field measurements for retrofit or modification
- Completing detailed inspection and installation reports
- Project review and discussion with customers on site
- Supervise, assist, and guide apprentices and support staff
- Co-ordinating job materials and work processes with office staff
- Shift hours are 7:00am – 3:30am Monday to Friday with overtime hours often required
- Candidates must be physically fit and capable of strenuous work in variable weather conditions.
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess a Well Pump Installers ticket in BC.
Industrial sales experience and computer competency is a great asset however not required.
Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. offers great benefits such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Training / Personal Development Allowance