Career Level Management
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the Project Manager to ensure the participation of cross-functional stakeholders in furthering project goals. With organization and prioritization skills, this candidate will organize the necessary pieces to ensure project success.
- Work with Project Manager to develop, drive, and implement project goals
- Co-ordinating all plumbing fixtures
- Scheduling team members for new construction installations
- Proposals for new construction HVAC & Plumbing
- Receiving shipments
This position provides:
- $25.00 – $26.50 per hour
- Car allowance
- Cell Phone
- Medical benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Personal private office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience in residential mechanical (Plumbing fixtures / HVAC etc.)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
Come be part of our team as we celebrate our 25th year in business!
All applications are kept confidential.
Please quote “mytrades.ca” in your application to this posting.