Career Level Supervisor
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 2
We are seeking career-minded individuals who will grow with our company with the goals of continued job advancement.
- Requesting, receiving & reviewing quotes from sub-trades
- Assisting in the creation of construction estimates
- Tracking project documentation
- Updating and following construction schedules
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of the general construction industry, sub-contractors, and suppliers
- Capability to complete project tracking reports, budgets, and project specific documentation
- Be skilled in various software including MS Project, Excel, Word, & Outlook. Experience with Timberline, AutoCAD or Sketch-Up is beneficial
- Ability to read blueprints is an advantage
- Be a professional communicator, be highly organized and enjoy handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive industry wages, opportunities for advancement, and a positive workplace with a strong emphasis on safety.
If you are interested in working for one of the oldest and most respected companies in the Northwest, apply today.
Contact: Roberta Taylor