Career Level Certification
Experience 1- 3 Years
No. of Openings 1+
Reidco Metal Industries is looking for a production welder to join our amazing team! This is a full-time permanent role on our production floor. We have just moved into a brand-new 55,000sq ft building. Enjoy a well-lit, bright, clean working environment amongst an incredible team of hard-working colleagues! We are recruiting for our afternoon shift, enjoy 3 day weekends every weekend with our 4x 10hour shift schedule!
At Reidco, we do not offer jobs – we offer careers. We are continuously investing in training, growth and offer long-term, stable employment. We encourage putting your initiative and resourcefulness to work. We believe in empowering you by giving you the training and knowledge to complete your job successfully. We also encourage continuous improvement and fresh ideas to improve our workflow.
We offer a competitive wage, profit-sharing program, and a great benefits package.
Reidco Metal Industries Ltd manufactures parts for a wide range of industries including trucking, military, electronics, resources and offers a broad range of experiences.
Reidco is looking to hire MIG welders for full time employment.
You will be responsible for:
- Safe set-up and operation of welding equipment
- Ensure accurate output of parts meeting or exceeding quality
- Measuring of parts to ensure customer quality requirements are achieved
- Operation of equipment in accordance with Health, Safety & Quality policies & procedures
- Minimum of C level certification with 1-2 years of experience
- Experience with steel MIG welding technique
- Exceptional fitting skills for very small tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and shop drawings
- Forklift experience is an asset
- We do in house CWB tickets and training, GMAW/GTAW
We thank all candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Afternoon shift: Mon-Thurs, 2:15pm-12:30am (4x 10hour shifts, afternoon shift premium)