Experience Entry Level
Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors is seeking a full-time Production Worker with Auto body paint experience for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers a wide variety of products for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers expectations.
Northside Industries requires positive, team-oriented individuals who can contribute to the growth of the company by supporting the product sanding and polishing department. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Loading and un-loading equipment
- Material handling
- Manual sanding and polishing to achieve a quality finish
- Supporting machine operators
- Measuring and inspecting parts
- Using basic hand tools to carry out grinding/deburring activities
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Follow safety standards and guidelines
- High attention to detail
- Auto body Paint and Paint Prep experience
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with basic hand tools, power tools, and measuring tools
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Forklift experience/ticket is an asset
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages, benefits, incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Northside Industries is a proud ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Wage Range: $18.50 to $23.50 per hour.
- Northside Industries also offers a $500 signing bonus upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
How to Apply:
Please click on the “Apply for the Job” button and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please quote “mytrades.ca” in your response to this posting.