Career Level Entry-Level Training
Experience 1- 3 Years
Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking an experienced Powder Coater for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customer expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company. Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Minimum one year painting, powder coating or body work experience.
- Familiarity with machine shop operations, materials and practices.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Training available for the right candidate.
- Knowledge of theory and application of hand tools, grinders, de-burring tools .
- Experience reading drawings
Northside Industries offers competitive compensation packages and an incredible work environment.
- Northside Industries also offers a $500 signing bonus upon successful completion of the 90-day probation period.
How to Apply
Please click on the “Apply for the Job” button and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please quote “mytrades.ca” in your response to this posting.