Career Level Entry-Level Training
Experience 1- 3 Years
No. of Openings 1
Northside Industries, an industry leader in the manufacturing and assembly of a variety of steel and aluminum fabrications for the Oil and Gas, Forestry, Heavy Duty Truck, and Mining sectors and is seeking a Powder Coater for its West Kelowna, BC location.
Northside Industries has been serving their customers both locally and throughout Western Canada for over 50 years, providing only the highest level of workmanship and service to exceed customers’ expectations.
Northside Industries requires a positive, team-oriented individual who can contribute to the growth of the company.
- Powder coating various parts
- Monitoring/balancing/maintaining chemical pre-treatments
- Material handling
- Work order and technical document reading
- Equipment maintenance and cleaning
- Paint preparation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum one year painting, powder coating or auto-body work experience.
- Familiarity with machine shop operations, materials and practices.
- High attention to detail
- Proven team player
- Strong work ethic
- Familiar with testing and measuring equipment
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Things you can expect from Northside Industries:
- Training, training, training: whether it be your first year of welding, or you have years of experience, Northside Industries invests in formal training and cross-training to ensure you are always honing your craft
- Clean, indoor working environment: leave the cold and heat outside and enjoy the comfort of working indoors in a clean workplace at a bench of your own
- Great team: Renowned as a great place to work, Northside is proud of its team and puts a great deal of effort into ensuring people stay because they are happy and taken care of.