Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience Previous Experience
No. of Openings 1+
Rundle Construction Inc. is seeking experienced skilled Pipeline Labourers to work on the Section 5B of the Transmountain Expansion Project located near Hope, BC. This position will be supporting various field crews during various construction phases in an extremely fast paced, physically demanding pipeline construction environment.
The ideal candidates will have proven experience within the Pipeline, Oil and Gas or Construction environments. It is preferred that all candidates must have a BC Traffic Control Ticket.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Skilled labourer experience in Pipeline, Oil and Gas or Construction industries is highly desirable.
- BC Traffic Control Ticket is highly preferred.
- Preference to local residents around the project footprint of Hope, Chilliwack and Popkum, BC.
- Proven safety record.
- Ability to do physically demanding work.
- Preference is given to candidates who have experience in traffic flagging, control and regulation, matting, staking, and working around heavy pipeline construction equipment.
- Minimum Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Must have PCST, CSTS, WHIMIS.
- Pre-access drug and alcohol testing required.
- Monday to Saturday (6 and 1).
- Up to 12 hours per day.
- Position may move to a remote location along the right of way.
Please apply with resume and specify the position you are applying for in the subject line.