Career Level Journeyperson
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID 214755
No. of Openings 1
Rate $40.78/hr. Base
Night Shift and Day Shift available
Work Conditions & Remuneration:
- $40.78/hr. Base
- Night Shift premium $3.00 per hour
- $160.00 LOA
- Up to $225.00 rotational travel (outside of 100 km from site)
- 6% Vacation
- 4.5% Stat pay
- 9 days on 5 days off shift rotation
- Two 30-minute breaks (first break paid)
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather conditions
- Safety training provided
- Located in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, the Great Plains Power Station is a 360MW Siemens SGT6-5000F Gas Turbine and a Siemens SST-700/900 Steam Turbine.
- The power station will produce enough power for approximately 360,000 homes in Southern Saskatchewan. PCL’s scope consists of the installation of all piping and mechanical equipment in the HRSG, GTG, and STG Areas.
- 12 month duration +/-
As a Pipefitter for our PCL Energy Edmonton District, you will contribute to our team by:
- Having excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in a team or alone
- Being be able to take direction
- Being safety conscious and adhere to all PCL safety processes and policies
- Having the qualification and training requirements are dependent on specific work conditions
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills, good attitude and willing to learn
- Must be able to work in a team or alone
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to all PCL safety processes and policies
- A negative Drug & Alcohol test required
- Other qualifications may be required
To apply for this position email your resume and ticket to email@example.com
The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We’re a community of builders committed to building better communities. That’s why we’re always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what’s next in our industry.
We’re also looking at what’s next for you and we can help you build a career you’re proud of.
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work everyday. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating equitable opportunities and an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. We make employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!