Career Level Skilled Labour
Experience 3-5 Years
Posting ID R9813
No. of Openings 1
You are a hardworking Piling Swamper with experience working in high traffic pipeline settings. You will work through various Piling practices to ensure the safe execution of pile installation projects from beginning to end. You are a team player with a strong safety record, who takes pride in their work.
Join the Ledcor Foundations team in Valemont!
- Working with piling operators and equipment to ensure accurate placement and alignment of various forms of piles
- Perform general labour roles including: equipment spotting, equipment upkeep, and site housekeeping
- Communicate effectively with supervision and other crew members
- Commit to daily safety toolbox talks, worksite inspections and ongoing hazard assessments
- Previous experience as a Piling Swamper is an asset
- Previous experience working on mainline pipeline projects will be highly regarded.
- Must have a high degree of respect for safe work habits
- Must complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must have a valid a PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training) certification, Ground Disturbance L2, Basic Rigging and Class 5 licence
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification.
- This is a site based role near Valemont, BC
- 6 on, 1 off shift schedule
- LOA provided for those that qualify
- Work will be outside in all weather conditions
- Candidates must be flexible to work various shift rotations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance – from national highways to bridges, from airports to underground utilities and independent power projects. We also work on roads, earthworks, foundations, dams, power systems, and waterways.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.