Career Level Licensed
Experience 3-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Looking for a physical job that develops you in a rewarding and stable career?
This Could Be You!
Providing excellence in customer service and quality of work is a way of life at Kal Tire.
We’re hiring a full-time P&D Driver to be trained, developed, and certified to be core members of our operation.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for loading and unloading tires (90% rolling tires not lifting them) from the truck and delivering to our customers.
Kal Tire will provide a through training program, competitive wage and benefit offering with an opportunity to develop within our growing organization.
Required Skills and Experiences for this role include:
- 3+ years delivery experience
- Are methodical and patient in your approach and have a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding environment (50 lb)
- Full-Time availability
- Valid Drivers License
- A can-do attitude and an ability to manage time effectively.
- Contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible work space.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a take pride in accomplishing results.
- Experience driving with a trailer (preferable)