Career Level Journeyman
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID MILLW01214
Routine Daily Maintenance – 75%
- Providing regular and routine maintenance to machines ensuring safety, quality, productivity and
environmental policies are held to the highest standards.
- Install, maintain, inspect and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Work with other trades in a team environment, to increasing safety, efficiency, quality and production.
Shutdown and Strategic Capital Projects – 15%
- Provides assistance and expertise to projects including planning as needed.
- Collaborates with other maintenance team members and Pinnacle staff to ensure safety, efficiency,
quality and timely execution of projects.
Mentorship and Leadership to Maintenance Staff – 10%
- Champions the Pinnacle Owning Safety Program; active contributor in maintaining safe and healthy
work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legislation and regulations.
- Mentor in house Millwright Apprentices through their professional development.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.