Career Level Management
Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Openings 1
Training Provided Yes
Management Potential – Join our Store Leadership Team!
Kal Tire’s Management Development Program is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to become a future leader at Kal Tire. In this role, you will learn every aspect of our store operations from budgetary and operational responsibilities to mastering the technical skills of our business. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude for being accountable to daily tasks, thrives on exceeding customer expectations and excels in management skills by working in a team-based, learning environment.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience with strong abilities in mentoring teams, preferably in a customer service or retail industry.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in customer service attaining results, and being approachable.
- Previous counter sales, phone sales and/or prospecting experience considered an asset.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that will involve some heavy lifting throughout the shift.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with budget and inventory management is considered an asset.
- Committed to working in a positive, safe and supportive working environment.
- Previous experience working in a safety-first culture.
Education and Special Requirements
- A high school diploma; postgraduate diploma or degree or equivalent experience is considered an asset.
- Willingness to relocate within the region.
Kal Tire offers competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP matching programs.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.