Career Level Journeyman
Experience Previous Experience
Posting ID MAINT002953
No. of Openings 1
Maintenance Technician – Reliability
High Prairie, AB
Are you motivated by hard work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Maintenance/Reliability Technician is charged with supporting the safe execution of reliability driven initiatives and tasks. Coordinates with the maintenance team to implement and maintain a condition monitoring program leveraging proven technologies such as ultrasound, vibration analysis and oil analysis to produce results. Passionate about spotting trends and driving change in a collaborative environment.
Workload will include data collection, data analysis, field tests and administrative. The Reliability Technician is responsible for mill wide reliable operations. This role reports directly to the reliability engineer.
- Interprovincial Journeyman Millwright or Electrician status is preferred.
- Certification or interest in the following is considered an asset:
- Lubrication certification MLT I, II, III & MLA I, II, III
- Vibration certification VCAT I-IV
- Ultrasound certification or experience UCAT I
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong knowledge and experience working on conveyors, bearings, pumps, motors, reducers & hydraulics
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working with condition monitoring technologies is an asset
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And, through our community investment strategy, we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work. Whether we’re providing jobs, volunteering or giving through donations, we work to make our communities stronger and more vibrant through active participation.
When you join Tolko, you’re saying yes to a company that has been built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity they need to build great lives.
We’re more than an industry leader. We’re the place where you succeed as our most valuable resource!
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Diverse opportunities
- An open, innovative culture
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- Technical and leadership training to ensure you work successfully and safely
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
A Career With Tolko Is More Than A Job
It’s pride in what you do. It’s making a difference every single day, working side-by-side with people you respect.
Explore our opportunities, submit your application, and join a company that works for you, your family, and your community!
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until December 15, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please reference “mytrades.ca” when applying for this position.