Career Level Supervisor
Experience 2-5 Years
Posting ID MAINT002899
No. of Openings 1
Under the direction of the Maintenance Superintendent, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of developing and planning an effective plant maintenance program. This includes but is not limited to equipment configuration database, downtime analysis, repair and preventative work order development, allocation and scheduling of resources, ongoing follow-up and refinement of maintenance procedures.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum two years’ experience in mechanical and electrical trades maintenance and repair work in industrial plants, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential for this position
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Relevant experience in the wood industry, especially sawmill experience, is considered an asset
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.