Career Level Management
Experience 5-7 Years
Posting ID MAINT002904
No. of Openings 1
Meadow Lake, Sk.
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity in leadership with a company who invests in developing our employees, offers a challenge, has a great compensation package, and allows you to live in Saskatchewan’s beautiful northwest within a short drive to many lakes and parks and within a 1 ½ hour drive to major centres? Then this opportunity may be for you.
The Maintenance Manager which is part of the senior leadership team, is accountable for the direction and operation of the maintenance department in a working team environment which includes, mechanical, electrical, planning, purchasing, and stores departments.
The Maintenance Manager works closely with all production and maintenance staff to ensure consistency in quality and quantity of OSB products in a safe environment. As a key member of the site management team, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring safe, reliable, efficient, and cost-effective operation of the maintenance department as it achieves the maintenance targets and objectives of the Meadow Lake OSB Division.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years of Maintenance management experience in an Industrial environment
- Previous experience in managing and developing an operating maintenance department
- One who will support and explore innovative ideas that further Tolko’s strategic plan;
- Experience with the development of annual budget and KPIs
- This position will support and maintain a preventative maintenance program by developing regular checks of operating equipment and ensuring an adequate supply of spare parts is maintained within budget.
- This role will ensure development and implementation of measures to achieve a culture of high reliability.
What We Offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a suitable pool of candidates is available.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.